Image found via Google
Today I'm Grateful:
1. For a beautiful, love -filled new day
2. For all the wonderful advice I received yesterday (here)
3. That I understand it's ok to write about my downs just as I write about my ups
4. Peace within my mind and spirit
5. That this day starts a new path for me - Freedom To Express (it All)
Yesterday, I asked how most who wrote in journals actually did that. I've been keeping journals for close to 9 years and NEVER ONCE did I ever censor my writing. I wrote exactly what and how and who. I drew in it and I added stickers to them. I still do this although I don't draw to well - I do try. I now know what has happened and it is now fixed. This blog took a life of it's own and I'm deeply grateful. My intent is to uplift and inspire, but what I let slip away was my honesty to myself. Sometimes I'd sit here and want to vent, but will tell myself "no one wants to read about that." In doing this it spilled over into my journal. It's my journal and I can write WHATEVER I feel! Right? I now see what I did to myself and I have corrected it!
In other news:
I received my new cell phone and it's Fabulicious!!!!!
Peace & Blessings