Today I'm Grateful:
1. For waking up and feeling SUPER Refreshed
2. That school has ended and PC and I can have tons of adventures
3. That the sun is shinning and the birds are hanging around longer
4. For the love of my family and my Father
5. That I'm reading the Bible - It has made a Huge difference
I have a question to anyone who writes in a journal. When writing in your journal do you have a specific formula? Is there a certain outline you follow or do you just write?
I want to be completely Honest with myself in my writing and sometimes I hold back. I don't want it to be like this, so I need your HELP. Any advice would be deeply Appreciated!
Have A Most Divine Thursday!!
For more words of Thankfulness, visit Sonya Lee at Truth 4 the Journey.