A Note To God & Wishcasting Wednesday


Photo taken by Tabitha@ichoosebliss

Good Morning Father!

I woke up this morning smiling on the inside as well as the outside! I slept beautifully and even had a funny and wacky dream. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night again and I can not begin to express my gratitude for that blessing!

Thank You For:
-My health and strength
-Your guidance, love and mercy
-The sunrises and sunsets
-Soul soothing music
-Surrounding me in your blessings
-Our home along with the love and comfort within it
-Your peace
-My entire family
-Teaching me what True Faith truly is
-Your Angels and Miracles


Wishcasting Wednesday:
This week our wishtress Jamie@Starshyne Productions asks: Who or What do you wish to play with?

The who is my daughter Princess Charlie and the what would be bubbles. PC and I always go out in the evening during summertime to blow bubbles. We lose ourselves in the fun and I allow my inner child to come out. I wish to go outside today with my daughter, blow bubbles and be totally present in the moment. :)


And The Winners Are:

Lily's Life Is Great -http://lilyslifeisgreat.blogspot.com/
ABandC's Mom - http://abandcsmom.blogspot.com/
Jennykate77 - http://jennykate77.blogspot.com/
It's A Wonderful Life - http://valeriegail.blogspot.com/

I opted to select 4 winners instead of 3 :)
Winners have been notified and goodies will be going out this Saturday!!

26 comments:

  1. Great letter and great wishes.
    Blowing bubbles...one of our favorite pasttimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the letter!

    I wish I could come play bubbles with you! I love bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Can I play with you too? Sounds like great fun! :)

    As Tabby wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! ♥

    May your life be filled with laughter and bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post, Tabitha. It's always a bright, refreshing start to the day to come here.

    As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was just what I needed today. This morning started out CRANKY and reading about you and PC blowing bubbles put a smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep a bottle of bubbles on my patio to lighten and brighten the day.

    Congratulations to your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Tabitha wishes, I wish for her also.

    I've been going through some rough sleep patches too. For the past 2 nights, I've slept soundly. I thank God for those moments of peaceful sleep. Bubble blowing sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!!

    Happy Day!!
    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Tabitha wishes, I wish for her also:)

    Here is to being present and lots of bubble blowing with your daughter!!
    They really are magic those bubbles!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Hurray!! Another bubble person!! My baby girl is 31 and she and I still go out in the yard to blow bubbles together. Hurray for the joy, the togetherness of bubbles.

    As Tabitha wishes for herself,so I also wish for her and PC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Best wishes,

    Skeeter

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE that you chose playing bubbles with your DD!!! That is so much fun. Why is it we forget how much fun that it as adults?

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Tabitha wishes for herself, I wish Tabitha a still beautiful moment of presence with bubbles and her daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, wow, do I love this place! This is a warm, loving, joyful place ... it's almost like I've walked into the spa I've meaning to literally walk into lately. A spa for my soul!

    Tabitha, this is lovely, and I do mean lovely!

    Thank you so much for this (and for the link-love, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Post! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    yay for buabbles!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bubbles! How FAB! As Tabitha blissfully wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That sounds like my kind of playing! I don't have kids but I love playing with my nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  22. As Tabitha wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tabitha, for that which you wish, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this list of things to be grateful for :) It's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Blowing bubbles your way Tabitha.

    As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews