And The Goody Bags Goes To

By now you should know a little about my character. I love making people smile and I dislike leaving anyone out. So, as for my post on Tuesday that stated 1 lucky reader would receive this goody bag.





But!

I didn't want to just give one person, so I decided to pick 4 lucky readers to receive a goody bag!

And The Recipients Are:

1. Alicia - More Than Words
2. Darsden - Ramblings About Why
3. Lanie - Misc & Etc
4. Jan - Awake is Good

Congratulations & Thank You All For Blessing Me With Your Presence Daily!!!
More Giveaways To Come!!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!!!! I'm so happy!! LOL!

    Thank you, Tabitha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hoot! I thought you said 1, but as tired as I always am, just figured I missed it!

    Thanks again! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabitha,
    I feel so lucky! I have never won anything on a blog. And these are such special treats because they come from you and I know I will feel your lovely, joyful vibration whoosh in when I open the package. Thank you so much. You are dear! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay happy happy joy joy dance ...hang on let me dance...

    congratulations to all the winner and yay me being one of them.. you are just too sweet I am sooo excited thank you so much .. xoxodar

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps...thank you for being a rainbow of my life Tabitha big {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a thoughtful person Tabitha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply delightful...aw, you are so nice!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews