Touch The Sky

I Originally Posted This On My Other Blog Afiveoh4uplifting.org, But Wanted To Share It Here Today.

Today I'm Grateful For:

1. The finances and support of others to run our mission
2. The many thank you cards we recently received
3. Endless Possibilities
4. Love and Gentle Hugs
5. For prayers

Today has been a very bliss filled day! Although chaos can creep in I find great joy when I am thinking of others. That is exactly what I decided to do today! I thought about four little girls who are so young, yet are facing their disease with great courage and strength. So, I thought I'd send them a little love their way to hopefully uplift their little spirits.



Today I thought of five women who are battling a deadly disease, but are still going through each day with great strength and positive attitudes. I thought of them and wanted them to know that they were on my mind, so I did what I know best.



Life is short my friends and tomorrow is never guaranteed to any of us. I encourage you to smile everyday and never miss an opportunity to let those you love know just how much you care for them. It is great to think of ourselves, but it is noble to think of others as well.
-Tabitha & Family

The gifts are all packaged up and heading out the door in the morning!♥



Princess Charlie put together 150 goody bags for the children in Methodist Hospital here in San Antonio.


“We'd never know how high we are, till we are called to rise; and then, if we are true to plan, our statures touch the sky”
-Emily Dickinson

13 comments:

  1. Tabitha...I think what you and your hubby do is so wonderful! You are blessing soooooo many people!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are like the tooth fairy and Santa Claus and the Fairy Godmother all rolled up into one loving, magical One! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabitha, you are so very encouraging to me! I often get mired down in my own problems and self pity and forget that there are others out there less fortunate than I. It is so nice how you spread joy and sunshine to others!

    I got my package from you this week. The purple hibiscus fan was perfect! That is my favorite color! And you should have seen my little girls going crazy for all the stuff. Thanks for brightening our day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. That is a beautiful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You give so freely Tabitha, and every time I read your messages - I'm inspired to what I can do. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alicia, Yaya, Genie, Lanie, Deidra and Lance,

    You all encourage me daily and I am forever grateful! I am filled with great joy knowing you find something uplifting in my posts. From the bottom to the top of my heart I Thank You All!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you,you are doing such a wonderful job and it is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you spend your time and energy serving others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so sweet!! Your little acts of kindness mean a whole lot to the people you are touching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. every time I visit your wonderful site, I am inspired and spiritual fed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow--your heart is so big. You amaze me. It's such a gift to feel so deeply about people and then ACT on that feeling...I get so caught up in my own life that I don't reach out to others often enough. You certainly do that, and it humbles me. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, I hope your aunt got one of your creative cards and gifts. Stay blessed and my love to you and your family always...
    LJ

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews