The Other Shoe Has Dropped!



The other shoe has dropped and my family is headed for a rough time. My aunt Diana was told by her doctor yesterday that there is nothing else they can do for her cancer. Every medicine they have used has not helped. This is a big surprise to me, because she had been doing so well. But last week she started getting ill and needed to go to the E.R. They told her the chemo had created her bowels to move so frequently, which dehydrated her and caused her potassium to go down. Today the other shoe dropped and has left us breathless. In the past year we've lost 4 family members, so please understand when I say my heart is a bit weary.

I fully believe in God and know that He is capable of anything. I know that He can turn all of this around in a heartbeat. But, the human in me is still saddened by this news. My soul aches for my cousins (her children), my mother and her siblings. I hurt most of all for my aunt Diana. Her soul is extremely beautiful, her spirit is sweet and gentle. She is the aunt everyone runs to for advice or an ear. She's never judgmental and is deeply spiritual.

I am sending a request to The Universe:

It is my mission to uplift my aunt everyday that she remains with us and I'm asking you all to please join me. If you would like to send her an Uplifting Card please email me for the address. I'm going to request the same from the lovely women at Spirit Jump. I know that LOVE CAN CONQUER ALL. I know that LOVE CAN push through the darkest day.

Please Help Me...I'm Asking With All That I Have Within Me

Please pray for my family and please help me Uplift my aunt.

♥Tabitha

21 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear this, Tabby. I will email you for the address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my email Tabitha...
    I'm praying and willing to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabitha..I would be blessed to send your aunt a card!!

    I believe you have my email already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so sad. I'm sorry Tabitha. Please send me her address.
    yayaorangenanny@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sending my most uplifting prayers honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tabitha, I am so teary reading this. My heart breaks for your family and I know the hurt that cancer causes. My mother has battled ovarian cancer in the last year and it has left her weak and with other physical ailments from the chemo treatment. I will help you Uplift your aunt. These are the times it is extremely important to know that God is with you and he cares.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know i am...and bless your heart. praying girl. praying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart goes out to your aunt, you and your family Tabitha. Cancer is a sneaky disease (I know this personally) and hope is what keeps us going. That and prayer which I firmly believe in.

    My prayers and my hope are with your aunt and with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surely I will pray for your aunt...and for you.

    Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Tabitha. .. just when our hearts think we can't carry any more sadness and concern . . .well, that's when we go on our knees to God, who is Love, and trust that God IS taking good care of all His children.

    Yes, please, send me your aunt's address. maureenab@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lost my sister to cancer. Hardest thing tin the world. I wear an imprint of the fingerprint around my neck everyday. I would send a card to your Aunt, mom24-7@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, darlin', I'm sorry. I'm dealing with something similar, so I know your heavy heart.

    Please send me your aunt's address...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet Tabitha, I am so sorry. I am praying for you, your family and for your aunt. May she be uplifted. Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Tabitha,

    (tried emailing you, but it bounced back, so leaving this on your blog)

    I am so sorry that you are dealing with yet another sadness in your family. It seems that many of us are being deluge with grief and sadness.

    I would love to send your aunt a card. I know in the work that I do that prayer and loving energy are the gifts from God we can give each other.

    Know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

    With Peace and Love,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Know that your aunt Diana is in my prayers, as well as all of your family. And know that God is always there through all the pain...

    Please send me the address...

    ReplyDelete
  16. My heart hurts for you. I too have lost some people I love to cancer, and want you to know you are not alone.

    I would love to send a card to your sweet aunt. I will be sending an email.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tabitha, I would be honored to send your Aunt a card. Please send address to Green37214@gmail.com.

    I most certainly will remember you and your family in my prayers.

    Be blessed today and always!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh dear one! to loose any family members will leave sadness for a time but four!!! I am sorry you have reeived such difficult news and I hope you will all feel unnatural peace and strength through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sorry to about your aunt's struggles. When my grandmother died, to me it was about helping her cross to the other side. That's a precious journey. I'm sure your aunt is blessed that you are with her. God says he will turn your mourning to joy. May blessings fall like rain on your loving heart!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my my my....I so feel your pain. I just lost my second sister to cancer just two weeks agao and I'm just sicken by it all. I know that God is able and that he is never wrong in anything that he allows to happen. We know that to be absent from the body is to be in the presence of the lord but IT"S HARD! Pray for me as I will pray for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tabitha,
    Count it done for God has already heard and answered your prayers. I pray for divine healing for your aunt and His will, not ours, be done for we will praise Him always. Stay strong for your family's sake, although in your aunt's weakness (and yours) God's strength is made manifest. Amen...
    LJ

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews