21 Days of Simplicity - Day 7



Today I'm Grateful For:
1. A day to relax and be still
2. That I'm relaxing with my family
3. My Bible and the passion it holds within it
4. Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen
5. Little Blessings

Today is Sunday Citar over at Fresh Mommy and I wanted to continue my participation in that. It's very uplifting and inspiring, so it fits perfectly within my "21 Days of Simplicity" series.

Day 7: Simply Uplifting Quotes



Beauty is not so much what you see as what you dream.
-
Walloon Proverb


Don't forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2



All Images Found Via Google

16 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Tabitha! I love the believe in yourself button you added :) Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both amazing quotes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabitha,truly uplifting quotes!
    blessings
    sema

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely Tabitha!! I love the "beauty is what you dream" quote. So true!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome quotes, very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very nice, Tabitha!!! I would love to walk down that road!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,Tabitha! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Your comment was so sweet, you precious one! I'm going to the Post office this week and see what I can find out about shipping! The bins are light weight, so it shouldn't cost too much! I'll let y'all know what I find out.

    Love your blog!! Thanks so muchfor sharing your heart!
    Blessings!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tabitha,
    Your second quote is one of my favorites. Oh, if we could all treat each other in this way. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would say that on Saturday night I was definitely entertaining for many strangers. Let's just say some Blue Whale drinks were involved, and well, I was definitely the life of the party. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great... I'm so glad you're still participating!! That second quote is a fav of mine too!!

    :)
    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that verse!!!! So true! You never know!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet simplicity! :) You wear it so well! :)

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews