Weekend Wishes


Image found at gmail.com


See if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing.
Malachi 3:10

Morning Sounds:
The birds outside my window
PC calling for the pup to eat
The ceiling fan
Happiness within my home

Blessings come in all shapes and sizes. We receive them daily. I have learned that it is so important to bless others as we've been blessed. So, this morning I said a prayer and asked The Father to guide everyone of you through your weekend with peace and joy. I asked him to remove every fear, every worry and every doubt from within you.


I wish for you:

Peace within your soul
A weekend of relaxation and rejuvenation
Great music to move your body to
Scented candles and chocolates
Blooming flowers to please your eyes
To be present in the moments of each day
Laughter (gut busting laughter)
Hugs and kisses from your loved ones
Endless possibilities
Freedom from financial issues
Blessings galore

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

14 comments:

  1. A great weekend to you as well. All those things sound wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the same for Tabitha. Have a wonderful weekend my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for asking for those blessings for us. I feel them happening now.

    Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I echo those prayers for you dear Tabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a nice weekend too!

    That sign reminds me of my favorite hiking trail. In the middle of the trail is a memorial bench that says 'sit and find peace'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a happy weekend to you, too, Tabby! And thank you for the blessings, you are truly a gift from above...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this beautiful blessing, Tabitha. I wish you a weekend where your heart dances and your soul sings! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tabitha,

    You've been tagged! check out the meme on my blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty sure that i just fell in love with you and your blog. What a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I just stumbled across your blog from the Serendipity Factory--what a treat. Although you have no idea who I am, and I don't know you either, you just blessed me with your beautiful prayer. I love that quote from Malachi, too.

    Thank you so much for sharing these kind and generous thoughts. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blessings back at you...hope you are enjoying a peaceful weekend full of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow . . . my daughter (Amanda Fall) mentioned your blog to me this morning after church . . .I was sitting here in my house, alone, and on the verge of a little pity party, and was asking God what He wanted me to do . . . and He led me right here to your blog. Tabitha, THANK you for your insistence on being all God made you to be.

    I am honoring your request to not copy anything from your blog without your permission. Would you allow me to copy out your Ten Commandments? I would love to have them near me every day--you put them so plainly and truthfully. They really speak to my heart.

    Thank you again for being you.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews