That Gooey Feeling♥


Kind words are like honey - they cheer you up and make you feel strong.
-Proverbs 16:24


Every time I read a comment on my blog or I receive a compliment from hubby or Princess Charlie I float. Hearing kind words are truly the greatest way one can be uplifted. I get all gooey inside when my daughter tells me "Mommy You Rock!" I smile the biggest grin I can when one of my nieces or nephews call just to say "I Love you." To further illustrate how my emotions run every morning I receive an uplifting email from tut.com. I become so filled with joy that I often cry out of sheer delight.

Kind words are like an aphrodisiac! They can change a person's mood instantly. A lovely compliment can create the biggest smile upon someone's face. I make it a point to uplift those I come in contact with even if it is just a smile given. As you go through your day make a conscious effort to give someone that gooey feeling. Smile at a stranger sincerely, because you never know what the impact may bring.

If kind words are like honey I want to dive in and never leave that sweet world.

Have A Blessed Weekend!!


17 comments:

  1. You are the best person I know at spreading that honey around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tabitha. I agree, I get so excited when someone says something kind. (You are the queen of saying kind things by the way.)

    I too get the tut messages and take them really to heart.

    I am going to try and follow your example and let my mouth be full of honey in all my interactions today. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabitha, I agree kind words help everyone. It is so easy to say...good morning, I like you, but so many don't take the time.
    I have been running and haven't had time to visit my friends like I'd like to will try to catch up after Mother's Day, but just had to stop by to visit.
    Happy Mother's Day, my friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing how a few kind words out of nowhere can bring you such joy! I hope you have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tabitha, such a sweet thought. Thanks for planting Proverbs 16:24 into my spirit this morning. Now I shall water it & trust God for an increase ... speaking kind words into the lives of others more often. Yes, I am definitely someone who treasures kind words. You also have a great weekend & a blessed Mothers' Day too!

    - LJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. wishing you a wonderful mother's day, and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so true. Everyone likes to receive a smile, a kind work, or comment. Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You too! I have already had a great start to my weekend, so I am looking forward to tomorrow! Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was only thinking about this today while at the hospital with my Dad. Kindness is everything, just everything. Lovely post. You get back what you put out. And you are one kind lady Tabitha, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day Tabitha! Princess Charlie is truly blessed to have a mommy like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How's this for a little honey....Happy Mother's Day Tabitha!!!
    You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found you through 5 Minutes for Special Needs. Wow! I will read you for uplifting moments that I need all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are having a wonderful day...you are so deserving. I am blessed to know you! Happy happy Mother's Day to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so agree.....just a smile or a kind word can make a person's day. A very Happy Mother's Day to you too, Tabitha ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the challenge you offer us, Tabitha. "To speak with honeyed words." I accept. It is what I try to do, too. The honey spreads and heals wounds....

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews