Serenity Devotional

The Lord gives perfect peace to those whose faith is firm
Isaiah 26:3


This picture creates such peace within me when I see it. I can picture myself on the swing at sunrise thanking God for a new day. Listing the things I'm truly grateful for in my journal. I have been learning to accept that I deserve to have "Me Time." In this time I pray, journal, listen to music and connect with the Me within.

Serenity: Marked by or suggestive of utter calm and unruffled repose or quietude.

This is what I aim for daily and with each new day am noticing that it's becoming strongly prominent in my daily way of living. I find my peace in a little corner in my room (that I love). I find myself more relaxed and connected with the universe, my family and my spiritual being. I love writing what makes me happy. It's the little things that make my soul dance. ☺

I Reflect On The Little Things

Sunshine on my face
I awake each day to life
Grateful For Blessings


Heavenly Father, I thank you for your joy and mercy. I thank you for the little things that bring sweet peace to my spirit. I am grateful for every blessing you provide. As you bless me I ask that you guide me, so that I may bless others in your Holy name.

Amen
Tabitha

13 comments:

  1. It's the little things that make my soul dance.Indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you tabitha for the gentle reminder to carve 'me time' to renew and refresh ourselves.
    blessings,
    sema

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im right with you on this one, I can just see me on that swing as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. amen dear tabitha
    blessed be xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* this post provided some much needed serenity for me today.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just took a deep breath and found some peace...thanks tab! and for the record, i love the beach...it's gotta be the one place i feel at total peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Honey..lovely, lovely, lovely and would love to be sitting in that swing with you just chatting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful little escape. I love it!
    Thank you Tabitha --

    I have a little something for you.

    http://today-i-pray.blogspot.com/2009/05/gratitude-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tabitha,

    What an absolutely beautiful blog you have! Just seeing the design made me blissful.

    I admire your attitude, and being grateful for the small things like sunshine on our face is a sure way to be happy everyday!

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picture! I, too can picture myself on that swing. Great visualization!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tess The Bold LifeMay 22, 2009 at 5:32 PM

    Tabitha,
    You are very wise, generous and loving. It's great to see you walk your talk. Thanks for the reminder of what we all need more of.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How truly delightful and heartfelt!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews