Sacred Sunday

The clear water jar was filled and the water represented God's love. As I knelled a beautiful man surrounded by a beautiful light knelled beside me. He gently placed his hand upon the back of my neck and motioned for me to rest my head back upon his hand. He then began to pour the water from the clear jar upon my head. With each pour I felt lighter. It was as if he were washing away any and all pain, anger, self-doubt or sins. The water caressed my head as if it were hugging me. Total silence surrounded us along with complete peace.

When I opened my eyes from this beautiful and blessed dream I did indeed feel lighter. I feel I can go through this day in Peace and not worry about one single thing. I often had a bad habit of wanting to fix everyone. I was being led down this great spiritual path so I felt everyone needed to go with me. It is my path to walk alone and I totally get that. I will, however, meet many along this path who I will not have to ask to join me, because they are already on it. This concept fills me with the greatest of joy and ease.

May your Sunday be filled with peace, laughter, smiles, success, positivity and most of all - Love

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely post. I can feel the clear, pure water ... how cleansing.

    Wishing you a Sunday filled with bliss and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept. It's so true-that washing away feeling and complete peace and new beginning. I need to remember that cleansed feeling more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dream! So healing, so calming. It gave me chills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A light rain is falling and the birds are singing outside my window,what else could I ask for. All the best- LL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tabitha! That was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tabitha - love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Tabitha,
    This post brought healing in its wings and the strength to go on. This is a new day. I am reminded to reflect upon past dreams ... revelations from the Lord showing me what He wants to do. He seems to be saying, "hold on; I am coming". Thanks for sharing your dream.

    PS. Lorenzo (above) paints a beautiful picture with the rain falling & birds singing. I do have lots to be thankful for. Thank you Lorenzo too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. in the purity of His cleansing are we renewed!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tabitha,
    I just read the amazing interview you did on Brandi's site and loved it. So glad you stepped out to do that! The dream you shared here is a wonderful gift of grace. Enjoy!

    And I am so glad your first teleconference call went well. I look forward to being part of it when the time is right.

    Much love to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tabitha honey, how good to meet you! I came from Darlene's...and I'm glad I did....I'm also a child of God and poetess...I think you'll love this post I wrote...i hope so:

    http://lostandfoundinindia.blogspot.com/2009/04/changes.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got drenched by the rain at the park today... and I felt lighter when I got home. I guess cleansing comes in many forms :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lummy! What a lot of lovely followers you have.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews