Being Interviewed By Jaime (meme)

I have the honor of being apart of this fabulous interview meme! The fabulous Jamie sent me 5 questions and before I answer them I'll lay down the rules and an invitation to anyone who wishes to participate.

* leave me a comment with your email address saying: “interview me”
* I will e-mail you five questions of my choice
* you can then answer the questions on your blog {with a link back to my blog}
* you should also post these rules, along with an offer to interview anyone else who emails you, wanting to be interviewed
* anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog
* it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger


Here are Jamie's Questions and My Answers:

1. What are your 3 best qualities? I'd have to say my compassion for others, my thrive to learn, and my dedication.

2. If you were going to plan a play date for yourself, what would it be like? Anything goes. I would start with a very long bubble bath with scented candles lit everywhere. Then I'd go get myself a FULL body massage. Followed by a delicious lunch at Chilli's, then I'd be swooped onto a jet that would take me to Ireland. I'd shop a bit, see the sites and head home. (Well, you did say Anything goes) LOL

3. What nourishes you? First and foremost reading God's words. The fabulous spiritual conversations I hold with my daughter (she's highly intelligent). Creating goody bags for the children in hospitals. Each time I do this I feel as if I've been given new breath.

4. What do you want less of in your life? Negativity!!!! I have been mostly successful, but there are a still few people who are stuck in "whoa is me" mode. Once I can distance myself from them the operation will be called a complete success! :)

5. What do you want to celebrate today? Life. Every day that I awake I first thank God, then I dance! It's my way of celebrating the day ahead. It's also a fabulous mood stimulator. :)

This Was Fun!! Thank You Jamie!!!

Image found at 123Greetings.com

9 comments:

  1. Awesome interview and great question! You pretty much know everything about me..lol don't cha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha,
    I am so happy to read your five! The special day you created for yourself was awesome. Can I come along? I did this exercise on my blog--in fact, it is posted now--and I had such fun doing it. Glad you are passing it along to others. It's fun to learn more about each other in this way.

    (My blog got a facelift today. Come see!) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tabitha - I love what you are writing - deep and true!! Wonderful! I would love to have you interview me!!! What an honor that would be for me!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Compassion! Yes! More people need compassion in their lives.

    Chili's huh? I'm more of an Applebee's girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get that "dream day" someday, complete with trip to beautiful green Ireland, and plenty of pocket money for the shopping part of the trip!!! An Irish lace shawl would be PERFECT for San Antonio in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. most delightful!
    (i will meet you in ireland) lol

    ps (thank you tabby for prayers xo)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your answers are so full of light, love, the zest of life and faith! IN other words they are Tabbyfied :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tabitha!
    It's so nice to "meetcha!" My first visit here....I'm so happy you stopped by my little spot in the blogworld!

    What a wonderful site you have here...and what an amazing story you tell!

    Hey...that Spiritual "To do" list...FABULOUS..

    Thanks for the blessing it's been!
    peace!
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi tabitha,
    A great interview.Hope you have your dream day soon!
    blessings for abundance
    sema

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews