Hannah Montana Made Me Cry!!

As most of you know I live in a home with a teenager by the name of Princess Charlie. She indeed has her own qualities, but there is no denying we are more alike than I care to admit. Before I go any further I must confess that I am a cartoon watching mama. I love ALL things Disney. So, now that I got that out the way I can explain how the cute Hannah Montana made me cry. ☺

Hubby and I took PC to see the Hannah Montana movie yesterday and to my surprise this movie was (so totally awesome as PC puts it)! It hit me in the heart at the right moments and made me LOL at others. But, the creme de la creme was the ending when she sang "The Climb." So many parents were in this theater singing the correct words with tears in their eyes. Okay, I was one of them but that is so not the point.

My princess grabbed my hand and my heart melted as we sang together. We were bonding via Hannah/Miley and I have to admit that very moment was the best part of my entire day!

Before the movie we hit up Borders Book Store (My Fav Place on Sundays)! We are Huge Joel Osteen fans, so we browsed and found an awesome daily devotional book written by the inspirational Joel.

When we returned home PC and I watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Every week we swear we won't watch it, because we cry every...single...week. Well, this week was no different. We cried and laughed at one another for never sticking to our word. Then we watched Bride Wars (On Demand) and laughed our heads off. It was a very cool movie! All in all Sunday was a totally awesome day!

Movie Tickets: $21
Trip To Borders: $24
Crawfish to Go: $12
Bonding With My Baby On A Beautiful Sunday: Priceless

18 comments:

  1. Hugs! You are priceless. You radiate joy brighter than any sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a heart warming post you have today. Isn't it wonderful to bond with your children like that? I am now bonding with my two year old grandson as we watch Disney Cars movie! He loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! Now I have to go watch Hannah Montana! I need to see what my students are all about! Cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounded like the Perfect Sunday my dear. That is wonderful days like that are so special and forever in our memories...esp. for your daughter! (ssssh I like Miley too) Have a wonderful week xoxodar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen it twice now and cried like a baby both times :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sounds like a sunday that will always be remembered. not necessarily for anything major, but for the laughter, tears, love and connection shared between a mother and her daughter. truly bliss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simply marvelous way to bond your spirit with your daughter...I am sure the love and care you give her now will make her a woman who is treasured by many... LIKE YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post ... a soothing balm to my troubled soul; calm over my stormy morning; I thank God for comforting me through this post and the music playing on your other blog. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was right there with ya crying over extreme home makeover...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sooo glad you had a great day yesterday! Reading about you and your PC gave me goosebumps!!!

    I have both those books from Joel Osteen... I love his teachings too - and his humor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best advertisement there could be.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a loving and wonderful Sunday! Thanks for sharing your joy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a lovely time you 2 had together!

    My daughter loves Hannah Montana, and we thought about taking her to the show. I'm mad we didn't do it the day we were planning because Miley Cirus actually made a surprise visit to our state for the premier and met all the fans!

    Also. I LOVE Bride wars, I think it's hilarious and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that does sound like a wonderful weekend!!! I haven't seen the movie and my daughter isn't old enough that we've really heard those songs... but this makes me want to! LOL

    Oh and we LOVE the bookstore!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post! thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. a heart-warming post, tabitha! i heard 'the climb' for the first time recently and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes, I always cry at extreme home makeover!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews