The Softer Side of Life & A Surprise

*Important Notice to anyone who leaves a comment today*
At the end of today I am going to select (2) people to receive a
Personalized Copy of my To Do List & 10 Commandments. I will announce the names of the selected people tomorrow. I will be doing this EVERY Monday until December 2009!! Some winners will receive a copy of one of my poems designed especially for them! This is my way of thanking you all for being a reader/follower of my blog!


Image used from here


The Softer Side Of Life

Cotton candy kisses
Dancing in the rain
Holding hands with your loved one
Getting on the floor and playing with your kids
Chocolate cake
Taking deep breaths
Being aware of our surroundings
Embracing nature
Trying to eat ice cream before it drips down your hand
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
Laughing until your bladder gives way
Receiving an unexpected smile or compliment
Drinking hot cocoa on a blistering cold day
Drinking fresh lemonade on a scorching hot day
Loving who you truly are
Being encouraged & Encouraging others
Letting go of the past and feeling relaxed afterward
Hearing the laughter of children playing
Holding a newborn baby
Creating any kind of art
Reading an excellent book
Drinking a hot cup of tea at sunrise
Lighting a scented candle and sitting in silence
Giving thanks

These things make me smile. These are the things that fill a life with sheer joy. I encourage anyone reading this to find Your softer side of life and fully enjoy. It's the little things that bring light to the very big things. Nurture the little things each chance you get. Try not to rush through life. Take little steps. This way you'll never miss anything. Don't just exist.
Fully live and love The Softer Side Of Your Life.

19 comments:

  1. how glorious it is to be LOVED by the Master!

    one day we will have to meet and rejoice together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh.
    i love the way you see the softer side of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. It made me smile and is starting my day out right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Tabitha,

    Your words truly do encourage me. I Thank You, so much!

    Lovingly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH I choose the softer side of life too. I love all those things. It is beautiful Tabitha, just like you my friend. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tabitha - amazing! I am taking a softer side couple of days for myself! I love your list hon!! I think I will take a few minutes to make my own list today. Have a wonderful Monday hon - I love this idea..I will be tuning in!!
    Blessings, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cheer! I dance! I rejoice in knowing Tabby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog, dear Tabitha, makes me smile! Thank you for the positive gifts you give each day.

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muse: it would be my greatest honor to meet and rejoice with you dear one!!

    Pen: I'm humbled by your compliment :)

    A Cheery Disposition: I'm so honored that my words could make you smile and play a part in your beautiful day. Thank you for making me smile!

    Paula: You are most welcome dear friend!

    Darsden: I'm so joyful that you choose the softer side of life! It is after all, what He wants for us all. Thank You!

    Sarah: I hope you share your list with me when you're done! I know it will be fab! Enjoy your "me" time!

    Genie: You so make my heart smile!

    Linda: Your words truly uplifted me! I am deeply grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. contented sigh. I love your gentle reminders not to just exist. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CailinMarie: Thank you for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...for some reason..I was led back here this evening...

    isn't that Wondrous!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are indeed a delightful part of a soft and simple life! I'm going to go make one and reread your post while munching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful collection of things that we often take for granted...but are so very important. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I embrace the softer side of life too, Tabitha. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful and you absolutely did make me smile :)
    You had me at " Laughing until your bladder gives way". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous list ,tabitha!A wonderful reminder to see beauty in simple pleasures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful attitude! God bless you today. 8^D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Softer side of my life:
    The smell of a baby
    my mom's aging hands
    a walk in the morning sun
    a nap in the middle of the afternoon
    a surprise text or email
    the smell of spring
    puffy clouds viewed from a plane
    a package in the mail
    a touch from a lover
    a whisper from a friend
    chocolate kisses and M&Ms
    home made cards from grandchildren

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews