Day 15: Act of Love for Cora McClenahan



My dear friend Mommaof4wife2r over at A Thorn Among Roses introduced me to the story of a beautiful little girl named Cora Paige McClenahan who recently earned her wings. As we did with Tuesday we wanted to honor little Cora as well. So Today my daughter and I put together 100 Goody Packets for the children who reside at Sam Ministries Living Center.

These Goody Packets will be delivered on Thursday, February 19, 2009 to Sam Ministries and will be done so in honor of Cora.

There's nothing we can say to ease the pain her family may be feeling, but we pray that this small gesture will help them smile if even for a little while. ☺

Each Packet Has The Following Within Them:






My daughter created this acronym today and we're going to get them printed on cards for our Goody Bags.

The acronym is for the word BELIEVE.

B.lissfully
E.nlightening
L.ives
I.n
E.veryday
V.alued
E.xistence

Have A Wonderful Sunday!!!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like yer daughter inherited her mama's TALENT with WORDS and her LOVING HEART!!!

    Those goody sacks are going to be so enjoyed by the children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock my stinking face off!!! thank you thank you thank you!!! this is awesome. you are awesome!

    and this morn when i preached at the junior high service and told of little cora and how so many are giving in her honor. the kids were so touched. now my small group in high school are doing a toy drive and food drop at the two women's shelters next month.

    all because you and your love and heart and giving spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an ever-brilliant and loving source of inspiration Tabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tabitha,
    I love your blog. You're an inspiration to all of us
    You are such a warm person. You shine from within.
    Thank you for sharing yourself with us. You make us happy.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews