Here I am at day ten in my 31 day pledge of peace and I must admit there have been a few bumpy moments (emotional), but I quickly talked myself out of those moments. There have been a few times I've wanted to put myself on the back burner just to make someone else feel happy. However, I knew that behavior was no longer accepted and it is okay to want to put me first sometimes. The meditating helps so very much. It's teaching me discipline and that I truly needed.
1. That I ignore my needs way too much
2. I allow others to guilt me into doing what they want
3. I let my emotions get the best of me
4. That I actually LOVE giving myself attention and care
5. That God lead me to this journey for a very good reason
Today's Intention: I intend to spend more time with God by reading my Bible
Today's Kind Act: I'm NOT allowing anyone to make me feel guilty, because I won't give in to them. I'm standing up for myself!