I have been writing poetry since I was 14 and I learned a lot about myself through this, but it wasn't until I started to take journal writing to heart that I TRULY found answers. I was NOT in love with me. How can I expect others to fully love me or for my desires to come to life if I was half-stepping? So, I started writing down what I didn't like about me and that list was an eye opener for me. Because, the only thing that I didn't like about myself was I was blocking my blessings. Then, I did a list of what I loved about myself and that list is STILL growing til today.
I realized that I was a masterpiece in the eyes of God! He created me just as I am for a purpose and that purpose was revealed to me plainly in 2006. For years he kept placing the desire within my heart to help others, but I fought it (basing my decision on what others were doing). Once I grasped the true concept that this was MY mission life for me began to flow smoothly and opened doors (spiritual & professionally) that I never knew existed.
I've Learned That:
- I am phenomenally beautiful
- I create my own happiness
- I have NEVER been handicapped
- I can do Anything
- I SO Love Me!
- God SO Loves Me
- I deserve to be loved
- I'm created in the image "HE" chose for me (I'm grateful for that)
- I should NEVER search for flaws
- Be grateful for EVERYTHING
- My destiny has already been planned
- My worth is Priceless
- I never need to be invisible or be who I am NOT, because
- Who I Am Is Enough