Sharing Gratitude




Relyn over at Come Sit By My Fire is doing 10 days of gratitude and since I think that's an awesome idea I signed on to do this as well. What better way to truly appreciate what we have than by acknowledging it! So for the next 10 days my posts will in some way reflect my gratitude.

Today Relyn is focusing on the steady joys within her life, so I'll start here. Please feel free to join in on your very own blogs, journal books or even by leaving your thoughts in a comment! Either way I'll be Grateful you stopped by! ☺

My Steady Joys:
1. Christmas time 2. Laughter w/my princess 3. Hugs from my handsome hubby 4. Music 5. Dancing 6. Butterflies 7. Kisses 8. Hot Chocolate (even in the summertime) 9. Talking to my mommy on the phone 10. Laughing with both my sisters 11. Learning from my big sister & big brother 12. Reading 13. Praying 14. Home 15. Writing Poetry 16. Blogging 17. Chocolate Candy 18. Delicious Food 19. Singing 20. Christmas Movies (I feel all tingly inside!)

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Praying for me too. But, more than joy - an essential. For you, too, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Christmas time
    Entire agree...I think I could live Christmas 365 (well actually I do, just without the red suit) xo LOL

    2. Laughter w/my princess
    For me, it the grand~children, sons, Hubby and friends! :)

    3. Hugs from my handsome hubby
    DITTO (ah those are warm moments)

    4. Music
    OH YEAH!

    5. Dancing
    Well now, let's boogie girl!

    6. Butterflies
    And fireflies, sunflowers and all things woodland :)

    7. Kisses
    Can't live without them :)
    xxxxxx and hugs... oooooo
    xoxoxoxoxox

    8. Hot Chocolate (even in the summertime)
    Oh gosh we are SOOOOOOO unified LOL
    I agree!

    9. Talking to my mommy on the phone
    That's nice...I send prayers to my dad in heaven.

    10. Laughing with both my sisters
    All my new friends :)

    11. Learning from my big sister & big brother
    All my new friends :)

    12. Reading
    Yes!

    13. Praying
    Indeed :)

    14. Home
    Home sweet home...

    15. Writing Poetry
    Most Assuredly!!!

    16. Blogging
    Crazy, but cool LOL

    17. Chocolate Candy
    Dark dark chocolate mmmm

    18. Delicious Food
    Oh goodness me! Yeah!

    19. Singing
    Always!

    20. Christmas Movies (I feel all tingly inside!)
    ME too ME TOO !!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews