Appreciating My Life (Poem)



Appreciating My Life
By: Tabitha D.
©2004

I'm appreciating the little things now
Seeing them for what they truly are
The sun beaming it's warmth upon my face
All the beautiful colors of this earth
Appreciating the fact that my eyes can even see them
Loving the tender embrace of my loved ones
Embracing them back with sheer delight
The many different sounds as we walk through life
"Good Morning Lovely Lady"
Politely replying with a chuckle
Soothing my soul with the sound of music
Marvin Gaye, Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday...50 cent!
Yup...My mind is open to it all!
Soaking up each word as if tomorrow weren't coming
Tabby's appreciating life because it's been
So..Damn..Good..To Her
Even while she was walking through the depths of Hell
Appreciating the fact that...One Day
One day God was going to grab me
Hold me close to his heart
Then set me free
My eyes are wide open
The thought of holding a pen, writing what my heart
tells my hand to scribe is a damn miracle to me!
That right there lets me know
This path is meant to be
DESTINY
My reasons for appreciating life varies from A to Z
The truest reason
The reason that makes me smile with each day
Is cause God created Tabby
That's right I'm loving and appreciating the fact
that
God Made Me


1 comment:

  1. That was one of the most beautiful poems I could have ever read. God made you in his image "BEAUTIFUL". Love You Tab

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews