I have a bajillion thoughts going through my head and I can't seem to get them to formulate a post that will make much sense. So I'll give you the highlights of what's been going on and what's to come.
1. This weekend I announced to my family that I am officially taking a more active role as a Spiritual Life Coach. I'd like to visit hospitals, shelters and retirement homes and uplift others - They think it's awesome :)
2. Last week I was invited to speak at a local university by a reader of my blog who's a professor at said university! It went great and I've been invited back next month!
I've wanted to talk to kids and teens born with disabilities. I want to infect them with this passion and determination that God has placed within me. I need them to know that they can do ANYTHING they wish to do.
I want to speak to battered women and teen aged girls. I want them to know that they are loved and should never allow another human being to strip their rights away. I want to show them that they can be happy if they choose to be.
3. Project Uplift has received feedback I never imagined would be! This is going to be a Huge event for everyone attending!
4. I've been reading the Bible (John for now). This is a BIG thing for me.
5. I've written the first 50 pages to a daily devotional I'd like to get published titled "I Choose Bliss"! I've been wanting to do this for the past 7 years. (Part of the proceeds would go to cancer research)
6. For my 200th post I'll be having another giveaway, because I SO love doing that!
Today I'm Grateful: That my family supports me 1,000%, For Guidance, Love, Blessings, Success in all areas of my life, The Truth, Unconditional Love & Mercy, Peace Within, Faith & Strength and All of The Beautiful Things To Come. :)
Peace & Love,