Found on google.com
I love the picture above, because it's how I picture God. Holding me in his hands, smiling brightly with love in his heart. This has been a crazy time in my life, yet I have no complaints! A few beautiful things have happened over the past few days to me and as I love focusing on the good. I thought today would be a perfect day to do just that.
1. I woke up smiling ☺
2. Yesterday I was notified by Cindy@Devine Designs Jewelry that I was the winner of a copy of "Tell Them I Love Them" by Joyce Meyer!
3. Hubby was notified by the State Of Texas that they are in possession of $752, which is completely his!! It appears the State of Louisiana overcharged him taxes and he gets this full amount!!!!
4. I won an awesome contest held by Miss JC over @ Where The Green Grass Grows. I won an awesome candle warmer and 3 scent bars from Scentsy!!
5. I won some awesome goodies from a company called Bliss over @ Fresh Mommy Blog
6. I received a large package from OTC, which was sent by an anonymous donor for our mission !!!!
7. Today I'm being interviewed by the lovely Darlene@ Your Blooming. I'll post more info when the interview is completed!!
Even when it's raining in my life He shines his light and love upon me and reminds me that He is still Here with me. I totally FEEL His love and mercy!! I'm deeply grateful to be loved by The Father. When I am at my worse He is at His best, which quickly wraps around me and brings me back to my best. ☺
I encourage you ALL to go read this post written by Brandi. This lady inspires me to the moon and back!!
MckMamma's little Stellan is having surgery today. Please keep him in your prayers.
Blessings To All ~ Tabitha