Day 6


For four years I've been dealing with sleep apnea and I've been told and I know for a fact that if I can drop a few pounds I'll no longer have this health problem. I read that a study shows if you do something for 21 days you can form a habit or un do one. I'm not a bad eater, but I could be a little better. On the 8th of this month I decided to try this theory by exercising for 21 days straight to develop this as a habit. I was sitting here thinking and thought what better way to receive support than from my beautiful blogger friends! My goal is to drop 20 pounds in order to rid myself of this nasty health issue and to gain a healthy and wonderful new habit - Exercising.

Yesterday, I was weighed and so far I have lost 4 pounds!! So, my hope is to share my journey for the next 18 days and with your support succeed. I know for a fact that with encouragement and a strong will anything is possible. :)

Four Awesome Moments Today:

*Having my new wireless network installed (Yeah Baby!)
*Exercised for 23.5 minutes
*Enjoyed a delicious meal with my family
*Laughed so hard @ Pooh (my puppy) going after a frozen juice drink


Today I'm Grateful:

-That I have a support system
-That I am smart enough to know when to make a positive change
-That I am so loved
-For music and the inspiration it gives me
-For small miracles
-For You


Namaste

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can do it. You can do anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.L. - Thank You!!

    Genie - I'm smiling so brightly now! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on a weight loss journey too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Tabby! You can do it. When you get ready to quit, don't feel like doing it or think you can get over, remember that you are not alone, we are rooting for you and think of all of the wonderful sleep you are going to get.
    -r

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am trying to lose a few too (heck who isn't these days!). I have gone about 5 days without eating too much carbs or sugar. Oh it's hard...but getting easier each day now. It's breaking the cycle that is hard. But I am finding healthy alternatives and getting use to it. However, I still manage to get some chocolate in...I am not going to suffer :)

    So I am cheering you on!!! Go Tabby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your blog are BEAUTIFUL! I feel honored to have stumbled upon you. Now go forth and continue your healthy journey. YOU CAN DO IT! and have a look at my blog, there is a great recipe for Roasted Cauliflower. a very yummie snack that satisfies your craving for popcorn! I live in Texas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i am so happy for you my dear one...so happy indeed! Just dont worry too awfully much about those scales...but try to eat healthy and wisely..if God made it ...eat it ! If not, pass it on by! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the lbs. already lost and keep up the good work. I have a pilates that I try to get on at least a couple times a week. I feel so much better when I make myself do it.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews