Image used via Google
Random Thursday Thoughts:
1. I stumbled (again) in my eating and (again) I was shown forgiveness. But, most importantly I forgave myself
2. My nephew T is struggling in math class, but he will be victorious (:
3. I am stronger today than yesterday
4. I now know the TRUE direction for our ministry, which includes this blog
5. I've made 5 A's in school so far (Yeah Baby!)
6. Yesterday's post RENEWED me soul deep
7. Last night I cooked baked Talapia fish with Butter and Herb Pasta and mixed greens (yum!)
8. I haven't had alcohol since my Grandma passed away (14 months ago)
9. The sight of it now makes me gag
10. I love who I am and what I'm doing with my life. I couldn't say that 4 years ago.
11. I NOW know that the strength I've been praying for was within me all alone (doesn't that rock?)
I'm Grateful For: Forgiveness, Patience, Strength, Peace, Kindness, Love, Guidance, My Family, Blog Friends (especially those who take the time to get to truly know me), The Ability To See, Hear and Speak, Life's Daily Lessons, His Word and His Promises.
The LORD is merciful! He is kind and patient, and his love never fails. The LORD won't always be angry and point out our sins; He doesn't punish us as our sins deserve. Psalm 103:8-10