Kristin over at Halfway to Normal has started The Love List Project and I truly had to jump on board. I adore taking notice of the things I love and why I love them. So, today it's ALL about love!
- I love how my daughter tickles me just because she wants to hear my snort
- I love that my hubby drives across town while still at work just to check on me
- I love that I had a grandma and grandpa who SHOWED true love and inspired me to be who I am
- I love drinking a hot cup of coffee early in the morning in complete silence
- I love cuddling with my daughter on the sofa as we watch a great Lifetime movie
- I love reading my Bible and feeling comforted
- I love the giddy feeling I get when it gets close to Christmas time
- I love the smiles on the faces of the ladies who we drop the goody bags off to at the hospitals
- I love receiving phone calls from my 3 year old niece who just wants to say I Love You
And the list goes on...