This week the lovely Jamie Ridler asks us fellow Wishcasting Sisters: What do you wish to acknowledge yourself for?
1. The great mother I am. Many doubted I'd be able to pull it off (because of deformity), but here we are 14 years later. So, I'd like to stick my tongue out to ALL of my doubters!
2. My role as a wife. I have a great hubby who brings out the best (and sometime worst) in me. :)
3. My Heart. I wear it upon my sleeve and I no longer see that as a bad thing.
4. Doing ALL of the things doctors told my mom I'd never do (have a baby, drive a car, walk). I say HAHA!!
5. Finding my voice and not being afraid to fully use it.
6. Being the change I wish to see in this world.