Image found via Google
One day I dream of building my own facility to help the homeless, battered women and anyone in need of spiritual guidance. It's been my dream since 1992 and I know one day it shall be. :o)
Thank you to everyone who uplifted me in my moment of need!! Your words re-charged my batteries! I know for a fact that great things are in store for what I'm doing. Nothing pertaining to fame, because EVERYTHING I do is done out of love and loyalty to my Father. But, I know because I DO have Him on my side the goal of uplifting and spreading love will catch like wildfire. :)
I may get down at times, but with beautiful supporters such as you all I can NOT go wrong in this quest! This is my calling and I have answered with a resounding Yes Father!
A Huge Thank You To:
Jan@Awake Is Good
Lauren@Round The Kitchen Table
Brandi@Welcome To The Joy Rebel
for promoting my podcasts! That was so beautiful and I'm deeply grateful!!
1. That I was created differently. Not because of any sins upon my parents, but so that I could do works for God.
2. That we are all destined to an everlasting life
3. That I am a great mom
4. That I am loved on earth and above
5. That living right is a struggle, but can and will be achieved
6. Music is my saving grace
7. That peace surrounds us. We just have to want it.
8. That true love does exist
9. That my Grandma changed my life for the better
10. His love is unconditional and everlasting
11. He speaks to our hearts
12. Happiness starts with YOU
13. Simplicity is best
14. Stress Kills
15. It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile
I'm Grateful For:
Lessons learned - Soft kisses - Forgiveness - Struggles (they strengthen us) - The kindness of others - Sweet Chocolate - Cotton candy and movies sent by a bloggy friend - Loving the skin I am in - Grace and Mercy - His patience with me - Beautiful sunlit days - A dedicated and loving husband - My daughter and all she does for me - Every kind word that comes my way.
and the list goes on...