Acts of Kindness





After visiting this lovely blog I was inspired to conduct a random act of kindness. I wanted it to be anonymous, but since dear hubby will be passing these flowers and cards out to the patients he works with it won't be so anonymous. Giving to others is such an awesome feeling and I pray each patient feels our love as they receive their little gift!

I have opted to close the comments on this post. I am not posting this for accolades. We do this to Honor God and spread joy to His children. He deserves all of the accolades. Giving to others is a truly rewarding act and I pray this inspires you to look around your home and search your heart for a way to uplift someone in need.

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
~Dalai Lama


No comments:

Total Pageviews