You Had Me At Hello!!


Please Pray For This Little Darling.
He's in a Battle for his Life.





The days seem to get better as we go on and I am loving it!! First, I want to thank everyone who commented on my tribute to hubby here!! He smiled so hard I couldn't contain my laughter! He's a Wonderful man and you all uplifted him in the greatest way. So, with all of my heart I Thank You!!

Relyn over at Come Sit By My Fire comes up with these great lists and because I love them so I felt compelled to join in and post my little list of things that delight me with ease. :)


My Easy Delights:
* watching cartoons with my daughter * music * hearing the birds sing in the morning * the smell of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at midnight with hubby * writing letters to those I love and even those I do not know personally * laughing until your head hurts * watching a child light up as they find a treasure * cooking for my family and watching them sink into the sofa afterward * rubbing my daughter's hair as we watch television * dancing with hubby * cuddling up with my puppy son * creating goody bags * the feel of the sun on my face * the feel of rain on my face * taking a nice walk just to admire the neighborhood * butterflies * reading* peppermint patties and reeses peanut buttercups * vanilla soy milk * reminiscing about my childhood * coloring with crayons on sundays * breathing * seeing * hearing * collecting pens and magnets * loving all who cross my path*

Have A Fabulous Thursday! AND Check back on Friday for another wacky event with my princess Charlie!!

4 comments:

  1. sun on my face....ahhhh. that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little chap has all my prayers to be sure!

    Ms Tabby you have a delightfully blessed Thursday :) for you are LOVED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful list! Thanks for sharing your love and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your list!! It is wonderful, wonderful. Happy, happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews