Soothing Saturday

This morning while praying I told God I wanted to make him and my Grandparents proud. I go to my email and receive this message from TUT.com, which said.

I was wondering, Tabitha, if we could use your name, story, and likeness to begin promoting a new series here for angel trainees called, "Extreme Success in Time and Space"?

You blow us away every single day.
Thanks,
The Universe

That’s God at his finest showing up and showing out!! I’m richly blessed and I know this and I am indeed DEEPLY grateful.

I’m Grateful: That I received that message in my email this morning, for the time I spent with God this morning, for realizing reality from fiction, for soothing and soul stirring music, for the comforts of my home, for my family and true friends, for the many lessons I receive daily, for my life and all that it entails, for joy – bliss - and peace.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is simply amazing! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a true child of God, Tabitha. It is a blessing to me to hear about his blessings to you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. what an incredible email!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews