In My Simplest Form

My clothes are still big so it's hard to see the weight difference if you are going by my body.  But my face...Oh how my face tells the story.  I decided to take it easy on myself this week.  I will not weigh in until the 5th and I won't stress over ANY numbers.  I'm munching on lots of veggies and fruit AND I am so in love with oatmeal.  Having oatmeal has made life easier on me when everyone is gone and I must fix breakfast and lunch on my own.

Meditating and visualizing are two of the greatest tools ever known to man and help me walk my path daily being filled with joy, love and piece.  Visualizing alone makes me FEEL thinner and that I don't mind.  Reading my bible is also my greatest tool.  There I learn God's truths, which have become my truths.  I know that I've lost 24 pounds because He has helped me.  I know that as long as I do what I can he will do what I can not.

I'm keeping it very easy this week.  There will be no pressure nor guilt.  I will wake up daily and express my gratitude for all that I have.  I will not give focus to any negative thoughts.  I will keep my heart light and open to ALL love and positive energy.  I will smile and know deep within that the path I am on was designed by The Almighty.  Therefore, it...is...All...Good!

2 comments:

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews