Great News!!!

For as long as I have been on this earth we had never had a family member to beat cancer.  That was until yesterday!  My aunt Elaine was diagnosed with cancer in November of 2010 and had surgery to remove it a week ago.  Her doctor felt strongly that they had gotten it all and would wait for the pathology report.  Yesterday he called to inform my aunt that she is officially cancer free!!!  This gives my family Hope.  For so long we believed it would just take us out one by one, but now we know differently.  Getting checked early on is Vital.  We are all now going to be more vigilant in our health care.  I know this was a blessing from God and I/We accept it with open arms!

3 great things...

*A blessing for our family
*The presence of Angels
*Joy in our hearts

Have A Truly Blessed Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very glad for your Aunt. health is very important as we both know. take care, all the best. one love.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews