20lbs Lighter

This is me 20lbs lighter.
The process is much slower for me as I can't exercise like I wish.
My clothing is baggy, but I refuse to get new ones just yet. (=
I'm very happy with the slow pace, because it has taught me so much about proper eating and long term maintenance.  I know that when I reach my goal weight (between 145 -150) I will be able to keep it off.
No quick fixes.  Hard work, true determination and Complete faith in God.

This is Tabitha 20 pounds lighter and I Love Her!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How wonderful. Yes, slow is good...no quick fixes ;)

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very proud of you, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. Remember that God teaches us in many ways about patience. That is really true of what we have to give ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look fabulous, slow stays off. good for you.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews