I'm Worthy

For many years I viewed my self-worth and graded my self-esteem on what others said or thought of me.  That is why this 30 days of positivity is SO appealing to me.  I now know that no one can define my worth, but me.  No one has the power to make me feel less than unless I give them that power.  Please know that I allow NO ONE to possess that power any longer.  I am fully aware that I am a masterpiece created by God Almighty.  That alone says to my very soul & spirit that I AM PRICELESS.  I AM WORTHY of ALL GOOD THAT COMES MY WAY.  So, I plan to rock this project!  Not to brag about myself, but to embed my good qualities deep in my head, heart and spirit.  I've beat myself up with the negative far too long.  If we do not show ourselves love & compassion how can we ever truly show it to others?

Positives of Self:  
*I appreciate that I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong
*I appreciate that I can now be grateful for even the horrible moments in my life
*I appreciate the change that's taking place within my heart, mind and spirit

My word for today is...Gratitude
Gratitude is contagious my friends.  If you are around others who use it daily it makes you focus on your very own blessings.  I've also learned speaking my gratitude brings me much more to be thankful for.  I will go through my day expressing gratitude for even the minute details.

I'd like to hear from you...What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful today for your friendship dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! I need to do those things too. I'm working on it.

    I am grateful that my job is allowing me to visit my friends for their wedding in England.

    I am grateful that I found 11 cents today!

    I am grateful that my husband puts up with my insanity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for friendship I have found here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews