1. This Saturday we resumed bible study as a whole family
2. Our puppy pooh received a fabulous report from the vet
3. I treated myself to 2 small things I truly wanted and didn't feel guilty about it
4. As a family we watched Bridezillas, Drop Dead Diva and Army Wives (it's our tradition since falling in love with each show)
5. We cooked awesome meals together!
6. We went grocery shopping and were able to get everything we needed without going over budget :)
Princess Charlie is out of school (yay!) and we are going to enjoy one another's company! We plan to have PC's famous nachos for lunch (the girl is a whiz at creating them!). Then she and I will make my famous lasagna for dinner. I'm very excited about it, because she and hubby always make a big deal out of my lasagna and that makes me feel so loved!