Pause

I'm learning to pause and take things slower than usual (I like it).  I'm also learning how to simplify my surroundings and my inner thoughts.  I'm liking that as well.  Today I'm going to send out birthday mail to several beautiful children who's parents are financially unable to give them the celebration they'd love to.  I'll take my time and put great love into every goody bag.

No stress and absolutely no rushing through this day.  I will take deep breaths and be present in every moment.  I'm purposely taking a pause in my own way today.  Slow and deliberate is how I see this day going forward.  And I'm all right with that. :)

Today I'm Grateful for:

1. A new day
2. sunshine
3. God's love
4. A good night's rest
5. Food to cook for my family
6. Our health
7. The ability to use my hand (pain has subsided)
8. Inspiring beings
9. A loving and supportive daughter

5 comments:

  1. i send you love, my dear friend. i was doing the dishes after prayer this morning, and the thought of you, made me smile. : )
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful things to be thankful for dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list, and your post. those goody bags will be so nice for the kids. you really are inspiring my friend. glad you can use your hand and no pain. I have missed reading your posts everyday while I was away. I am truly glad to be home and be able to start my day with you. take care.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder to slow down and enjoy life. It's so easy to get caught up in "thing" and not take the time to pay attention to the really important things. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pausing is always good. Sometimes we get caught up in the rush of life that we miss out on the finer blessings. Life becomes mechanical. When we take our time we put more effort and thought into something. That is what God wants us to do. Slow and steady the pace. After all, He is master of detail. Beautiful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews