Gratitude On Thursday


Image used from Deviantart.com

How many of you listen to Zen music or solo pianists or even Orient music? I listen to them all and I can not express the joy and peace I feel when I'm in tune with my music library. Last night while listening to one of my favorite tunes "Golden Dawn" I relaxed in my chair, took 5 deep breaths and envisioned myself on a trampoline. I was jumping so hi, but it was the smile on my face that was most noticeable. I'm not sure why I've been able to do this very often, but I am deeply grateful. Once the song was done and I was done floating on tall grass and flowers my back pain was completely gone!! If I had learned this technique years ago it would have saved me hundreds of dollars on Advil and Motrin. :)

Nonetheless, I know how to use this to my advantage now and my gratitude is to the sky at this point!

Positive Moments:
1. I woke up
2. Truly enjoying peace
3. Celebrating my niece's 11th birthday with her (yesterday)
4. Hearing laughter fill my home

Things That Move Me:
-Sunrise
-Sunset
-Clean sheets just out the dryer
-A kitchen filled with aroma of dinner
-A slow dance with my husband
-Playing hangman with my daughter
-Nature
-When a stranger smiles at me
-Music
-Receiving "Thinking of You mail"
-Sending "Thinking of You mail"
-Inspirational words
-God's Words
-Life (Beginnings and Endings)

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:27-28 KJV)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely post Tabitha! What wonderful moments...laughter filling a home is such a blessing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being such a comfort every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice image. Yes, I do listen to peaceful music. There is a station in our cable network on our tv with all 'soundscapes' that we often have playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely as always, coming from a musical family yes I love the piano everybody plays in my family but me. Hey but I listen very well :-) I hear music everytime I read your post :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful post, I am always blessed when I read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the picture you chose to go along with this post! The power you have to transport yourself into pictures and music really moves me. I am inspired to slow down and really be in the moment, as you are. Thank you for today's inspiration! P.S. I would love to know a few of your favorite pieces of music. My library of zen, piano and Orient music is small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a lovely blog! So I decided to give you an award! Go to my blog to pick it up!

    You truly have a beautiful thing going on here with your blog. It's very positive and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I admit. No zen music for me. It stresses me out, because I think I should be relaxing. That's just me though...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May God bless you for blessing me!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews