Gratitude - Day 18

Faith...Do you have any?  Is it abundant within you? 
Some days I feel as if my faith is never ending.  On other days I feel like a coward hiding from the boogie man.  I want to stand up to him and shout "Back off buddy!"  I want to confess God's words out loud and tell him to take a flying leap, but I don't always live up to it.  I'm learning that although I am often weak - my Father is the STRONGEST being in the universe and no one can defeat Him.  The enemy won't always have the power he has now.  One day with my very own eyes I will witness his demise and what a glorious day that will be!!  For now I will continue to build my courage and most of all my faith.

many blessings...

We have an All Powerful God
He is King of Kings
He can achieve anything
With him in my life I have nothing to fear - this is sinking in day by day


No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews