Gratitude - Day 17

In 2007 God caught my attention by getting me to watch Joel Osteen on television.  Watching Joel lead to watching Joyce Meyer.  Watching them both lead me to reading the bible in 2008.  Since then I've been introduced to some of the most God filled women in the blogosphere and it has enriched my life for the better.

many blessings...

Joel Osteen - if you ever want to watch their church services live I encourage you to do so any Sunday by going to their website.

Joyce Meyer - her straight in your face ways has helped me strengthen and renew my way of thinking and living.


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews