Hello Everyone (=
I have so much I want to say, but I think I'm going to break it up into a few posts instead of bombarding your brains with one giant post. The first thing is I'm going to stop numbering my days. It sorta felt like I was pressuring myself to get back on here and update and felt guilty when I couldn't.
* I saw my primary care doctor on 9/10 and he told me I lost 3 pounds! He also said that my lungs sound wonderful and the pulmonologist was very impressed by me. *BIG Grin*
* I've decided against buying a scale. I'm going to go by the feel of my clothing and I will get weighed at my doctor appointments.
* Yesterday 9/12 I put on the shirt in the above photo. I have not been able to fit that shirt comfortably for a few months.
* Yesterday I also went to Target, because I was in need of a smaller size bra! I even purchased a pair of shorts in size XL! HA!
* Because of my changes my dear hubby has now joined me on this new path!!
* When I first became serious about this I was exercising 20 minutes 5 days a week. Because I have more stamina I am now exercising 49 minutes 6 days a week. =)
* Many ladies are following me on this journey and a few are living with disabilities.
* I believe in sharing knowledge, so I will document this journey as best as I can and I will answer all emails or questions TRUTHFULLY.
In my next post I will share some of the new food items I am eating to help me in my journey to a healthier me.
My Advice To Others On This Journey:
1. Drink lots of water
2. Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner
3. Watch your caloric intake, but don't drive yourself insane with it.
4. Move your body and start slow
5. Take one day at a time
6. EAT TONS OF FRUITS AND VEGGIES
Until next time...Stay Sweet =)