The sun is shining in my world today. It has been a few days since I've blogged, but I promise I've been hard at work. God is at work within me and as the new me is revealed I become more and more excited. He is helping me in ways no human ever could have. The enemy (satan) tries very hard to discourage me, but I am finally learning how to outwit him. I never knew how to before, but these days I am paying attention as God teaches me.
1. I am now exercising 60 minutes 6 days a week and 36 on Saturdays
2. I now have muscle definition in my left leg and left arm. For me that is ULTRA huge, because these are the only two limbs that I have and it feels AMAZING for them to be in such great shape!
3. I love watching my belly melt away little by little
4. I'm doing pretty well with my eating. I get a little frustrated with the calorie counting sometimes, but I know doing this truly helps me stay on track
5. I have SO much more energy and getting around is effortless
6. When I reach my goal I wish to help others find their healthier way of living (FOR FREE)
Things I've Been Eating:
*Oatmeal - eating this for breakfast gives me great energy and pairing it with an apple keeps me full for 5 hours
*Nutri Grain Waffles w/tsp of jam - This is delicious and also keeps me full until my next meal. I usually have an apple or tangerine with it
*LOTS of Veggies - Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Beets
*LOTS of Fruit - Apples, Oranges, Tangerines, Grapes and (Bananas - occasionally)
*Fish - Talapia, Salmon and Flounder
*Bread - Whole Wheat or Honey Wheat (occasionally). I'm not a big bread lover.
*LOTS of Water
*Snacks - Cashews, plain popcorn, sugar free jello
I'll list more at a later time. I pray you are all enjoying your days!