Spending time with God in the morning always does great things for my spirit. The quiet of our home, the feel of not being alone (in a spiritual way). I sat in my comfy chair and allowed every muscle to release and relax. While doing my deep breath cleanses my meditation music played softly in the background. In my mind I saw God enter my room and begin to gently hug me. As he was hugging me he was also filling me with his beautiful light. It felt so warm and loving! He never spoke, but he didn't have to, because I knew his actions were saying "I Love You My Child." I saw postage stamps falling all around us, so I'm taking that as his way of saying my prayer will soon be answered abundantly. I love these times that I encounter the essence of God. It never happens daily, but when it does occur it fills me up for a very long time. For this I am deeply grateful.
Today I Am:
1. Grateful 2. Blessed 3. Peaceful 4. Joyful 5. Content 6. Loved 7. Strong 8. Faithful 9. Alive
I Am Grateful:
1. To be alive and know that God truly loves me
2. For the beautiful people God is sending my way
3. I have a comfy home that I love and it's filled with just what we need
4. That I have my daughter and she loves me unconditionally
5. To be chosen to uplift those in need
What do you do to connect with God daily? I truly love reading your answers!