This will post as I am headed to the hospital for my surgery. Gallbladder must come out and I am okay with this. I am in complete peace about this surgery, because I'll be walking in there with God and not by myself. I have many angels watching over me, so I will be safe. There is true power in prayer, so if I cross your mind today please say a prayer for a speedy and safe recovery. I would deeply appreciate it. Until I return I have a few posts set up already. I truly hate for my blog to be behind, especially when I have so much to say these days.
My aunt Diana is losing her battle with cancer. It has taken over and we are afraid she can no longer fight it. I kindly ask that you keep her in your prayers as well. I asked God to please let her transition be smooth and pain free. She has been very strong and positive throughout this entire ordeal and she is truly one of my biggest heroes.
Things I Know For Sure:
1. With God on my side I will not fear what others can do to me -Psalm 118:6
2. God is the greatest physician known to man
3. Life is a true gift that is to be cherished
4. I love my daughter more today than I did yesterday
5. My entire being is at peace and I love it
6. I adore you all