Celebrating The Little Things

 
Image found via Google

Today I woke up and felt the need to celebrate the little blessings in my life.  I'm not sure what tomorrow holds and truthfully I do not care.  I care about right now.  This very moment that I've been gifted.

The Little Things:

~A brand new day
~Re-assurance from above
~Smiles and Laughter
~Answered prayers
~Peace
~Learning to forgive as God forgives me
~Faith
~Watching the sun rise (pure beauty)
~A home filled with all of our necessities
~The smell of hot coffee
~The taste of sweet chocolate
~The feel of clean comforters wrapped around joyful bodies
 ~The sound of soul stirring music bombarding my ears
~The quiet time to read my Bible
~The understanding of The Bible
~Being surrounded by ink pens, cards and goody bags put together with sweet love
~My blog and my blog readers
~Knowing the truest feeling of being loved

6 comments:

  1. Matthew 18:5
    And Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me....

    Loving you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I truly like your list, and the fact that you were thinking about now, because that is what matter, the moment, not of all the things that can or may not happen. Blessing to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabitha,

    I love that you remain focused only on today. Tomorrow will truly take care of itself. Why worry about tomorrow when we have today?

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those sweet little things are what make life so wonderful!! I love all those things. I really enjoy clean comforters wrapping us all up warm and cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to be reminded of our blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tabby! I'm finally getting all around for visits after switching over to a new blog!

    I can see you are still going strong and reaching out and sharing with others. I hope the donations for stamps are pouring in. I got a VERY INTERESTING goody bag in the mail...from a special gal...sure made me smile...and the lil' bracelet I wear every day, perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews