Reversing Bad Choices

Recently, through my doctor I found out that I have insulin resistance.  Which means because I'm obese (hate that term) my pancreas can't do its job correctly.  My first reaction was to be EXTREMELY angry with myself.  Then I heard "Love yourself through this."  So, that's exactly what I'm doing.  I'm no longer struggling when it comes to eating or planning what I'll eat.  All of this is possible because I choose to let God be God in my life.

I've decided that in 2015 my word will be "Yes."  Yes to taking care of ME 1st.  Yes to loving myself as God loves me.  Yes to trying new foods (Healthier ones).  Yes to trusting God completely.  Yes to Living an Abundantly Healthy Life!!!

If you are struggling with food.  If you are struggling within your mind & body.  There is Hope.  You are NEVER Alone.  Your GREATEST days are STILL Ahead of you.  If you need an ear I am here (ichoosebliss@gmail.com).  But, more importantly GOD is here.  He loves YOU and wants to help.  His LOVE Alone can help us reverse bad choices. :) 

Total Pageviews