21 Day Pledge of Peace - Day 4

 I'm going to step outside of my comfort zone for a good cause.  For 7 years now my family & I have run a mission for God called God's Luvmail.  We send children who are ill, bullied, mentally ill or are financially challenged small goodies (coloring book, crayons, paddle-balls, costume jewelry, etc).  To this date we have uplifted 14, 128 children and adults.  We have recently received an Extremely High Volume in requests and we Desperately want to add a little extra Love to these kids lives.

We are in dire need of help in obtaining the postage needed to fulfill each request.  Each package we send out costs $2.32.  A $3 contribution would allow 1 kid to be blessed.  Will you consider helping make that happen?  We have a Go Fund Me page.  If your heart moves you to help we'll be forever Grateful.

Go Fund Me: http://www.gofundme.com/aks7nw 
Or Via PayPal: 504uplifting@gmail.com

My Daily intention: To drum up support for the kids asking for our help
My Daily Gift: To believe in the kindness of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews