Lessons From Proverbs #1

I'm a student of the Bible.  I love to absorb as much information as God allows me to each day.  I'm also a HUGE believer that we should all share the lessons we learn in life.  I'd like to share a few things I walked away from reading Proverbs #1-6.  Most of this stuff is very simple, yet we humans tend to complicate them on a daily basis.  I hope this will help all who read it!

*All who listen to wisdom (character of God) shall live in peace, safety and unafraid
*If you seek wisdom you'll receive knowledge of God himself
*God is our shield, protecting us and guarding our pathway
*He shows us how to distinguish right from wrong
*Wisdom and Truth will enter the very center of your being, filling your life with joy
*Trust God completely.  Do NOT rely on your own understanding.
*In everything you do put God 1st & he will direct you and crown your efforts with success
*Have wisdom - Knowing and doing right
*Do NOT be afraid, for the Lord is with you and He protects you


Total Pageviews