God The Father


“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."  -John 3:16

I've always believed in Jesus, but it wasn't until I saw "Passion of The Christ" that His love truly came alive for me.  I've always known God The Father existed, but never had a relationship with him.  These past four years have been eye opening to me about the Trinity in whole.  My Father has been showing me a better way of living.  Holy Spirit is daily renewing my garden (heart, mind, and soul).  And Jesus, daily leads to me to cross where his love poured out.  What started as a spiritual journey has turned into so much more.

Every time I lock myself away in my room to pray, praise or read the bible I walk away with a new lesson.  Each time God fills me with his truth.  For many years I never addressed The Father because I had heard so much about him.  They said he was harsh, judgmental, a killer and a bully.  NONE of those things are true.  God is exactly as Jesus is.  Jesus himself states that if you've seen him, you've seen the Father.  If you've heard Jesus you've heard the Father.

God is so loving and kind.  He loves us so much that he allowed His beloved Son to come down and endure all the suffering, ridicule and torture he endured.  God has made over 6,000 promises to us through his Word and God can NOT lie.  He's forgiving when we do NOT deserve.  He's gentle when we should be scolded.  And he's the provider of EVERY good thing that's ever happen to any of us.

No God is nothing like others made him out to be.  Every day He and I sit together and he expresses love in ways no one has ever done before.  I know that I can trust him.  I know that he'll never fail me or leave me.  I know his hedge of protection is so strong that not even the mightiest demon can penetrate it.  But the most important lesson I've learned is - He loves me.  He loves me so much and He loves you just the same.  We have a Lord who gave his life for us and He's worthy to be praised.  But we also have an extraordinary Father who's loving, kind and gentle.  And because of Him we were redeemed by Jesus, so praise Him just the same.


Total Pageviews