This weekend I made Peach Cobbler for the very first time
and we tore it up! It was so delicious and I just had to
share this easy recipe with you! You can use canned or
fresh peaches for this recipe. I choose to use canned.
2 large cans of peaches (if using canned)
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 stick butter (melt and let cool)
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup self rising flour
1 1/2 cup milk
1. In separate bowl add peaches and brown sugar. Mix and let sit.
2. In 2nd bowl mix sugar, self rising flour and milk. Stir until smooth.
3. Pour melted butter into bottom of baking pan
4. Pour batter mixture into baking pan
5. Place peaches gently on top of mixture. DO NOT STIR PEACHES IN.
6. Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes
7. Let cobbler cool for up to 15 minutes, then serve.
*Note* If using fresh peaches in a sauce pan add 1 cup sugar to 1 cup water and bring to a boil
to create a simple syrup.