It has been awhile since I have posted consistently and I have truly missed it! So much has happened. Some big and some little. A new year has rolled in and I have to admit after going through 2008 through 2010 I feel SUPER psyched about 2011. I sprang the one arm I have, so that was pretty devastating to my psyche. It's much better now and the way in which it healed is a story all by itself.
I don't usually make resolutions, but my heart chose otherwise this year for me. It decided that my resolution for 2011 would be to become more like Jesus. I wish to speak to others with sincere love. I will inspire and encourage those in need. I will use my God given talents to help others and not seek monetary gain(which I never do anyway). I'm seeking to live a simple, yet joy-filled life. I will only seek the approval of God.
My Declarations For 2011:
* I am a child of God, so I will live and love as such
* My healthiest life begins this year
* I will reach my goal weight this year (slow and steady)
* Peace and Joy will surround me daily
* I am one day closer to becoming the ME God wants me to be