Hello Friend...I'm Back!

Hello Beautiful Beings!

It has been awhile since I have posted consistently and I have truly missed it!  So much has happened.  Some big and some little.  A new year has rolled in and I have to admit after going through 2008 through 2010 I feel SUPER psyched about 2011.  I sprang the one arm I have, so that was pretty devastating to my psyche.  It's much better now and the way in which it healed is a story all by itself. 

I don't usually make resolutions, but my heart chose otherwise this year for me.  It decided that my resolution for 2011 would be to become more like Jesus.  I wish to speak to others with sincere love.  I will inspire and encourage those in need.  I will use my God given talents to help others and not seek monetary gain(which I never do anyway).  I'm seeking to live a simple, yet joy-filled life.  I will only seek the approval of God.

My Declarations For 2011:

* I am a child of God, so I will live and love as such
* My healthiest life begins this year
* I will reach my goal weight this year (slow and steady)
* Peace and Joy will surround me daily
* I am one day closer to becoming the ME God wants me to be

3 comments:

  1. Blessings & may your dreams & wishes manifest! You are a beautiful, kind, inspiring being
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! May 2011 be filled with much happiness!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews