Today I Am Grateful:
1. That we as a family (Through God) are able to be a blessing to so many others.
2. That there IS A God!
3. That the ink in my printer is still going strong (by all accounts it should have ran out months ago - TRUE STORY).
4. For the Grace and Mercy The Father gives me.
5. That when I ask Him to speak to me - He does (always through others)
6. That my fears have vanished and have been replaced by Faith
7. For my hearing, sight and ability to communicate (speech)
8. For my brand new wheelchair
9. For a husband that loves and provides. He never complains or dwells in self mode.
10. To know the TRUE Meaning Of Humility, Faith, Grace, Peace and Love
Even when chaos surrounds me I will believe in You
For there is no mere mortal who will love me as you do
You protect me through the night and guide me through the day
I am grateful that you choose to walk with me in every single way
You hold my hand
You whisper in my ear
You instruct me to be still and know that you are here
I could not live this life without you
Your love is my saving grace
I smile and live in peace and joy
knowing one day I'll see your loving face
--Your Daughter Tabitha D